Parents! We have a wonderful ministry that is available to your children on Sunday mornings during the worship gathering. We call the ministry Christ’s Kids on the Ridge.
Our goal for children’s ministries is to create a fun, loving, & God-centered environment where we teach children a biblical worldview:
- Believing that absolute moral truths exist.
- Such truths are defined by the Bible.
- Jesus Christ lived a sinless life.
- God is the all-knowing, all-powerful Creator and still rules today.
- Salvation is a gift of God and cannot be earned.
- Christians have a responsibility to share their faith in Christ.
- Satan is real.
- The Bible is accurate in all its teachings.
We also strive to provide a safe, secure, nurturing, clean environment and efficient care to the children of our church. Our responsibility includes playing with the children, praying for each child, and exhibiting Christ-like patience and love.
We ask that all parents fill out a registration form before leaving their children in the nursery, Sunday school or children’s church: Children’s Registration Form
All of our volunteers have had a background check: Children’s Ministries Background Check Form
For questions, or to volunteer to help with Christ’s Kids on the Ridge, please contact Elizabeth Parker, the children’s ministry director at Ridgeview.