We have several smaller groups that meet throughout the week for everyone of all ages. For the most up to date information, please check the events page at the top or by clicking here.
If you are interested in any groups or have any questions, please contact the church for more information.
Ridgeview Sunday School Classes and Small Groups for Fall 2012:
9 – 10:15 a.m. Sunday School, starting Sept. 9th
- “Hebrews” – led by John Dockweiler and Zach Varpness
- “Choose Joy, because happiness isn’t enough” video series by Kay Warren – led by Mary Branson
- “Proverbs” for College Gals – led by Kris Badje and Brooke Granade
- “Don’t Waste Your Life” video study by John Piper for College Guys – led by Josh Rose
- Kids Sunday School – led by Tess Clemetson
- Youth Sunday School – led by Kristi Johnson
- Nursery will be provided during the Sunday School Hour
Small Groups that meet at other times of the week:
- “How to Study the Bible” video series with David Platt – Led by Fabian & Amy in Chadron. Starts September 6th on Thursday evenings at 7 p.m. Eat dinner before you come.
- Chadron Men’s Group – Thursday mornings at 6:30 a.m. at the Country Kitchen
- Rushville Men’s Group – Led by Frank Wellnitz, Tuesday mornings at 6 a.m., Rushville.
- Men’s Group – Led by Allen Williams, Thursday evenings at 7 p.m., Rushville.
- “Daniel” with Beth Moore Video Series, Women’s Group sponsored by the Panhandle Women’s Ministry, September 18 through December 4th, Thursday evenings from 6:30 – 9 p.m.
- Free Babysitting Provided.
- Divorce Care – confidential support group for those who have gone through divorce.
Call the church for details: 432-5131.
Compassionate Friends – For those how have lost children, grandchildren or siblings. This remembrance is held to honor the memories of these loved ones. This is a healing group offering friendship, understanding and hope to the bereaved.