Our goal for children’s ministries is to create a fun, loving, & God centered environment where we teach children a biblical worldview:
- Believing that absolute moral truths exist.
- Such truths are defined by the Bible.
- Jesus Christ lived a sinless life.
- God is the all-knowing, all-powerful Creator and still rules today.
- Salvation is a gift of God and cannot be earned.
- Christians have a responsibility to share their faith in Christ.
- Satan is real.
- The Bible is accurate in all its teachings.
We are also striving to provide a safe, secure, nurturing, clean environment and efficient care to the children of our church. Our responsibility includes playing with the children, praying for each child, and exhibiting Christ-like patience and love.
We ask that all parents fill out a registration form before leaving their children in the nursery, Sunday school or children’s church: Children’s Registration Form
All of our volunteers have had a background check: Children’s Ministries Background Check Form