Ministry Opportunities for Fall 2018!
Are you a part of Ridgeview and looking for a ministry in which to serve this Fall? We have many opportunities for service and would love to talk with you about finding your place! Here are several of our current ministry needs:
- Worship Team/AV Team: vocalists, instrumentalists, and A/V technicians (musicians try out, but we can train AV techs)
- AWANA Children’s Ministry: Teachers and helpers*
- Sunday School (for children): 2 Regular teachers and 2 substitute teachers*
- Christ’s Kids on the Ridge: Help with or teach children during the worship gathering once or twice a month.*
- Nursery: Volunteers to serve during Sunday School and the Worship Gathering*
- Host Parent Ministry: Host Parents for college students
- Job Corps Ministry: Small group leaders and helpers every Monday night
- Fellowship Meals: Monthly hosts
- College Meals: Monthly hosts
- Youth Group: Helpers every Wednesday night*
You do not need to be a member of Ridgeview to serve in many of our ministries, but non-members will need to complete the Ministry Leadership Application process (click here) to serve in any ministry at Ridgeview. Members do not need to complete this process (so maybe you should join? :-)). Contact us today!
*Ministry with youth and children at Ridgeview requires a recent background check, which Ridgeview will complete for you free of charge.