6 Things to Know
There are several important things happening these days at Ridgeview. Here are six of them:
1. There will be a Discipleship Seminar for women on Tuesday @ 6:30PM at Ridgeview. This is for you if: 1) you are involved in discipling others, or 2) you would like to be involved in discipling others, or 3) would simply like to know more about what discipleship looks like, and how to effectively do it.
2. There is a Wild Game Feed Friday @ 6PM at the Dawes County Fair Grounds. This is to raise funds for launching a new Special Youth Challenge (SYC) Ministry here in Chadron. SYC is a great ministry to children and teens with disabilities, enabling them to hunt and enjoy the outdoors in a way often not possible. And best of all, it is a vehicle to share the greatest news in all of life.
3. On February 2, from 5:30-8PM and February 3, 9AM-12PM we will Live-stream Paul Tripp’s Marriage Seminar. This is a free event and open to all and child care will be provided. And by the way, we are looking to hire a few people to do nursery and child care for this event. If you are interested please contact us through the contact form (click here), and the coordinator will get back with you. A background check is required and preference will be given to those who currently serve in a child-care ministry at Ridgeview.
4. On Sunday, February 4 we will have a Baptism Service during the worship gathering. If you would like to be baptized, please let us know (use the contact form or see an elder during the worship gathering before February 4).
5. Beginning on February 11 at 9AM, we will teach a New Members’ Class. This 4-week course is designed to help you understand who we are and what it means to join the membership. This is for you if you want to join Ridgeview, want to know more about the church, or for members who joined before we offered a membership class, who are interested to know what the course entails.
6. Finally, we use Remind (a text-messaging service) sparingly to pass on more important or time-sensitive messages (e.g. when a service or event is canceled or postponed due to inclement weather). If you would like to sign up simply send a text message to 81010 with the message: @rbcchadron . Click here for a PDF with instructions.
If you have questions about any of these things (or anything else) be sure to contact us. Have a great week!